Friday, January 16, 2009

Follow 11:11 On The Set with TWITTER



The cameras will be rolling for the first time since 2004 as filming resumes on 11:11, starting February 21, 2009, and you can follow the play-by-play and participate with the filmmakers and cast on TWITTER.

TWITTER is a popular social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts from the computer or cell phone.

For more info on this, visit our Twitter micro site (HERE) and join the fun!

1 comment:

Ashish Gupta said...

Hi,

I simply can't believe this. I had been observing 11:11 when I had the digital watch with me. It is interesting and very much surprising to see that others are also having the same experiance. I want to be the first one to see this film. Are you also shooting in India for this film ?

Ashish
New Delhi